Infringement Claims/Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
NBS respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. NBS may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the services of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or any other violation of your rights, please provide the following information in writing to NBS’s Copyright Agent:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed or material which otherwise violates your rights (or, if you claim that multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are infringing, a representative list of such works at that site);
- a description of where on the site the material that you claim is infringing/violating is located;
- your contact details (contact numbers, address, email address);
- a statement by you or the relevant parties that you have an undoubted belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are, or are permitted to act on behalf of, the copyright owner or the proprietor of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly being infringed.